Celebrating Our Advanced Clinical Consultants
Advanced Clinical is pleased to celebrate National Staffing Employee Week. The American Staffing Association has dedicated September 16-22 to celebrate the contributions of the millions of individuals employed by U.S. staffing agencies each week.
During the course of a year, American staffing agencies hire nearly 17 million temporary and contract employees. Temporary jobs range from skilled trades to degreed professionals and are available in virtually all occupations and across industry sectors. Here are some interesting facts about the U.S. temporary workforce:
- Most (76%) work full time, comparable to the overall workforce (82%)
- Half (49%) of staffing employees say it’s a way to get a permanent job
- Nine out of 10 said staffing work made them more employable
- One-third (35%) were offered a permanent job by a client where they worked on an assignment, and two-thirds (66%) of those accepted the offers of permanent employment
- While permanent employment is a top priority for most staffing employees, about one in five cite scheduling flexibility as a key reason for choosing temporary and contract work
“National Staffing Employee Week salutes the temporary and contract employees who contribute to the economy across our nation,” said Steve Matas, Senior Vice President of Strategic Staffing Solutions at Advanced Clinical. “We especially appreciate every employee who chooses to work with Advanced Clinical. Our employees are exceptional and while we are grateful for them every single day of the year, National Staffing Employee Week gives us the chance to collectively say thank you!”
Click here for more information about careers through Advanced Clinical.